December 2, 2015 Vancouver, B.C. – SPT Sulphur Polymer Technologies Inc. (the “Company”) further to it news release of November 3, 2015 announcing conditional approval, the Company is pleased to announce that the Canadian Securities Exchange (the “CSE”) has granted final approval for the Company to acquire the 90% interest in LeenLife Pharma S.A., a private company incorporated under the laws of Poland. Full particulars of the transaction are set out in the Company’s release of November 3, 2015.
In conjunction with closing the acquisition and the resultant change of business, the Company is changing its name to “LeenLife Pharma International Inc.”. The Company will commence trading under the new name at the market open on Thursday December 3, 2015 with the new symbol “LLP”.
The 12,232,788 shares (the “Purchase Shares”) to be issued to the vendors at closing will be subject to a hold period restricting them from trading until April 4, 2016. In addition, the Purchase Shares will be subject to the provisions of a regulatory escrow agreement that provides for the release of 10% at closing, with the remaining 90% being released over three years at the rate of 15% every six months.
A finder’s fee of up to 3% of the equity portion of the purchase price will be paid by the Company in shares in its capital in connection with the transaction.
Stan Lis, CEO and a director of the Company, states: “Our name change to LeenLife Pharma International Inc. marks an important milestone in the fundamental change of business into the sale and distribution of pure and crystalline omega-3 health products and food additives.”
For more information, please contact: Stan Lis, CEO Tel: 604 764-0518 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org